Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 5:54 AM
|
ITALY WON THE WORLD CUP DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! Shit lah. It was quite predictable actually.. after Zidane and Henry (Red card and substituted) were taken out... France didn't stand a chance. The rest of the players looked nervous. The Finals were pretty boring. I think the high point was when Zidane head-butted that guy. hAhAhAhAhA. Great way to end your career man. Ahhh damn. Italy is the most annoying team EVERRR.  GROSS-o. Asshole. "What?? I can't hear you! I have a big what?? I DO NOT HAVE A BIG MOUTH!!"
Yes you do.
Eh, I just found an interesting fact, Germany last won the world cup in 1990 in Italy. Now, Italy has won the the World Cup in Germany.
I am still grieving.
Anyway, football is over and life is pretty much meaningless. No nothing to look forward to. Perth is over. World cup is over.
So yah, life's preeeeeetty stressful. The class skit is taking my life away bit by bit and arrrrghhh NPCC.
I was actually planning to hand in my uniform this week, but Mr. Neo told me not to and he was so nice about it.. so I stayed.
I think I'll update somemore next week. Tired. Sleepy.
-ric
|